Research Paper on C.O.P.D.
Research Paper on C.O.P.D.
A research paper on diseases is one of the most frequent assignments that students of Medical Department may face. One of the diseases that students may be asked to research in their papers is C.O.P.D. A research paper on C.O.P.D. is a kind of academic paper that aims at investigating and discuss a certain issue related to C.O.P.D. and suggest the possible treatment for it. In this article, you will find useful info to succeed in writing a research paper on C.O.P.D.
In order to succeed in writing the research paper on C.O.P.D., you need to understand the very gist of this disease. That is why we suggest you our definition of C.O.P.D.
C.O.P.D. is a pulmonary chronic obstructive disease that makes it hard to breathe. Usually, C.O.P.D. is progressive which means it gets worse over time. When writing the research paper on C.O.P.D., it is better to start with introducing the disease. So, you may take advantage of the definition presented above.
The next point of your research paper on C.O.P.D. may be devoted to the symptoms of C.O.P.D. Among them, the prevailing ones are:
- Chest tightness;
- Large amount of a slimy substance;
- Shortness of breath, etc.
- Next you may mention in your research paper on C.O.P.D. is the causes of this disease. As you know, they are cigarette smoking, air pollution, dust, or chemical fumes. So, you may explain how each of the irritants of lungs may cause the progression of C.O.P.D.
How C.O.P.D. damages lungs
To write the research paper on C.O.P.D. successfully, you also have to show your deep understanding of the matter. So, take the following info into consideration:
- The air that people breath goes down the windpipe into bronchial tubes/airways. Find out more info on air pollution in this essay: customcollegeessays.com/blog/essay-on-air-pollution;
- The bronchial tubes are shaped like an upside-down tree with many branches at the end of which are air sacs called alveoli;
- When you breathe in, alveoli fill up with air, when you breathe out, alveoli deflate and air goes out;
- When lungs are damaged with C.O.P.D., alveoli lose their elastic quality, and the walls between alveoli are destroyed, as they become thick and inflamed. As a result, the airways make more slimy substance than usual, and it clogs the airways.
This is the basic information you need to know for writing the research paper on C.O.P.D. from our paper writing service, however, in order to make the research paper on C.O.P.D. excellent, you have to research a more specific issue about the disease and present the outcomes of your research in the research paper on C.O.P.D. So, good luck!
Related posts on our blog: