Research Paper Format
Research Paper Format
When being assigned to write a research paper, students are usually informed of the main requirements for it. As you know, one of them is an appropriate research paper format. You have to take it seriously since mistakes in research paper format can be the reason for failure.
A research paper format may vary depending on the kind of academic institution, the research most widely used research paper formats: APA and MLA. So, in this article, you will some important information that you should know about MLA and APA research paper formats. Also, discover the additional information on essay formats: customcollegeessays.com/blog/essay-outline-and-formats
APA research paper format
- APA stands for American Psychological Association that adopted the rules for citing and making references. Mostly, APA research paper format is used for papers on Psychology and exact sciences. So, if you have to write a research paper in APA style, follow the following rules:
- The document should be typed on a white 8.5×11 paper;
- A legible font, such as Times New Roman or Arial is required;
- Double space throughout the document;
- Place the page numbers in the upper right-hand corner of the page;
- Margins should be one inch on all sides;
- The APA document should have a page header;
- References should be placed on a separate page and alphabetized by the authors’ names;
- Two spaces should be indented before including the first entry into the reference list.
MLA research paper format
MLA stands for Modern Language Association that also adopted the set of rules to follow when writing an academic paper. MLA research paper format requirements cover the rules of citing and making references. They can be presented as following:
- MLA document should be typed on a white 8.5×11 paper using any legible font like Times New Roman;
- The margins should be 1 inch on all sides;
- The page header should be placed in the upper right-hand corner of each page;
- The bibliography list should be presented on a separate page called “Works Cited”;
- Each entry in the Works Cited should present the author’s name, the full title of a book, publisher, and the place of publication.
The experienced writers of our reliable paper services will do a good APA or MLA style papers for you for cheap! Contact us.
Learn the useful info about our writing service: