HIV AIDS Research Papers
HIV AIDS Research Papers: Investigation On the Paper
As we know, today medicine faces the numerous dangerous and deathly illnesses, and most of them, unfortunately, exist without 100%-efficient cure and medical treatment. Many research papers on medicine are dedicated to this delicate issue. There are terrible diseases like multiple sclerosis, diabetes, all forms of cancer and so on. All these diseases are not to be cured, because the medical help could only postpone the process of degradation to undefined period. Is there any salvation or the preventing measures? The pundits advise taking care of your personal organism carefully and thoroughly. Without own care, you can catch the fatal disease such as AIDS. Any answers about AIDS’ questions, which every sensible human should remember, are pointed below.
HIV AIDS research papers: What are the sources of HIV?
- You can catch the disease from another virus carrier;
- You could catch it if you had the sexual contact with an ill partner;
- Due to blood infection: it would be enough to get a tiny wound or skin cut and clear the way for virus insertion;
- From diseased mother to her new-born child. Sometimes, it becomes a reason for abortion.
- Through the breastfeeding;
Usually, acquired immunodeficiency syndrome or AIDS is spreading with sexual contacts between two genders. Also, the virus could infect the human, if he uses the non-sterile syringe. Often the addicts and narcomaniacs are found themselves in similar situations. When the people use the syringe and turn over the used needle to other people there is a high risk of HIV infection. Pregnant women should particularly pay attention to that aspect: a diseased mother could pass the virus to her child. Therefore, the mothers have to test themselves and secure their baby from the inheritance of this horrible virus.
HIV AIDS research papers: The ways to avoid AIDS
- First, people should understand the nature and origins of AIDS and know how does it spread? With a help of this knowledge, everyone should take a hygienic measure to protect the body.
- Remember about the safety and protection during the sex in the case when you do not sure of your partner. The easiest way for protection is a condom’s using. For your security try to avoid a sexual partner, who have had multiple sexual practices. If you know your partner well or he/she has already been tested there is no need to worry.
- Try to stay far from other people's blood. Remember, that the blood is a main carrier of HIV, that is why you should follow the precautionary measures in any medical establishment;
- Of course, the life is an unpredictable thing, and scientists have not invented the absolute protection yet. Some pundits suppose that it would be better to refrain from the sexual life at all: customcollegeessays.com/blog/free-essay-on-premarital-sex.
People are always responsible for their lives and everything depends on our serious attitude to life. We have to be more competent and soberly look at our action, trying to avoid the undesirable mistakes that could ruin our lives in the future. Our research paper writing service wishes you stay safe and sound.
Also in this section: